Maida (Plain Flour) – 100 gms
Powdered Sugar – 100 gms
Butter – 100 gms
Eggs – 2
Cocoa Powder – 3 tsp
Baking Powder – 1/2 tsp
Milk – little
1. Combine and sieve together the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder in a large bowl.
2. Beat the butter and icing sugar well.
3. Break the eggs and beat again.
4. Gradually add the flour mixture and mix well.
5. If the mixture is too thick, add little milk.
6. Pour this into a cupcake mould lined with paper cups and place it on a baking tray.
7. Place the tray into a preheated oven at 180C for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean.