Good chocolate cakes can cure the world of unhappiness. Our no-fuss eggless recipe will guarantee that you’ll walk out of the kitchen with a sinfully moist chocolate cake with a smooth fudgy chocolate icing.
1/4 tin(100g)-NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk (for icing)
1/2 cup (75 ml)-Warm Milk
1 cup (100g)-Maida (Flour)
50 g-Cocoa Powder
1 tsp -vanilla extract
4 tbsp-Cocoa Powder (for icing)
50 g-Butter (for icing)
1/2 cup – powdered sugar
1 tsp – vanilla extract
Preparation to make Chocolate Cake with Fudge Icing
- Grease and dust baking pan and preheat oven to 180oC.
- Sieve together maida, cocoa & baking soda (soda bicarbonate).
- Beat butter and MILKMAID or Sweetened Condensed Milk until smooth and Creamy. Add the above ingredients ( mix of Maida, cocoa & baking powder).
- Add vanilla extract and warm milk and mix gently until smooth consistency. Pour into greased pan. Level it up.
- Bake in the preheated oven 180 digreefor 25-30 minutes till tooth pick inserted in the centre comes out clean. Allow to cool in tin for 5 minutes and remove onto a wire rack.
For Chocolate Icing
- Mix together butter, cocoa, powdered sugar & vanilla extract and beat well. Mix thoroughly.
- Spread over cake & leave to set. Slice &serve.