8 piece bread (cubed pieces)
2 tblsp Vanilla Extract
4 Bananas, mashed
3 cups Milk
1/2 cup Sugar
1/4 cup condensed milk
1 cup Raisins
1 tsp freshly ground Nutmeg
1 tsp Cinnamon
5 tsp Butter
- Cut the bread in small cubes.
- Put the cubed loaf in a pan and fry for few seconds by adding 3 tsp butter.
- Now pour the milk on it and keep it aside for a hour.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease baking pan.
- In a separate bowl mix the eggs, sugar, condensed milk, salt and vanilla essence.
- Pour this mixture onto the bread mixture and then spread the mashed bananas and raisins.
- Add cinnamom and nutmeg powder.
- Pour this mixture on the baking pan.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour and then let it cool.
Tasty Banana Bread Pudding is Ready to serve.