- 2 cups thin coconut milk
- 3 medium size bananas
- a pinch or two of vanilla powder
- sugar or jaggery as required
- ¼ tsp cardamom or cinnamon powder for garnishing (optional)
how to make the recipe:
- peel the bananas and chop them.
- put the bananas, vanilla and coconut milk into the blender.
- also add the jaggery or sugar as required.
- blend everything till smooth.
- pour banana milkshake in tall glass and sprinkle cardamom or cinnamon powder.
- serve the banana milkshake immediately as with time its color and taste starts changing. so you can not store banana milkshake in fridge to have it later.